Biodynamic garden 'Land en Boschzigt'
Land en Boschzigt is the oldest biodynamic gardening company in our country. Hidden among the forests on one of the 's-Graveland estates, various vegetables, fruits and herbs have been grown here since 1947. The sheltered location and the sandy soil made fertile by years of care is ideal for fine crops. Beans, pumpkins, carrots, asparagus, sweetcorn and early potatoes feel perfectly at home here.
In the old barn you can find a vast natural food store, with freshly harvested vegetables and fruits, and homemade jams and juices. Grapes are also grown locally and are bottled into the Land en Boschzigt wine.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday closed