Fort C (Muizenfort)
A visit to Muiden starts at Fort C also known as Muizenfort.
The place is also the unmanned Tourist Office of Muiden.
A permanent exhibition shows the development of Muiden over the centuries. A film which plays every 15 min. shows the origins and history of Muiden in a nutshell. For the children there is a discovery unit in which they can learn more about the Fortress Muiden in an interactive way.
- Every monday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every tuesday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 11:00 to 13:00
- Every sunday closed