1398 AD Muiden Plan your route
Brasserie Herengracht is a contemporary restaurant in the historic fortified Muiden. From the terrace you have a beautiful view over the river Vecht. Inside you can relax at the bar for a drink or a snack. At the table you can’t wait to start with fresh fish from the IJmuiden fish auction, a nice tender piece of dry-aged meat or a delicious vegetarian dish. If you think it sounds all very nice, go for the tasting menu. You can also reserve the restaurant for a private event (Max. 60 people) in our Roeikamer or Binnentuin.
Open 7 days a week from 12.oo pm.
- Every monday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every tuesday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every wednesday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every thursday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every friday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 00:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 00:00